- S. J. Booij, D. P. Engberts, V. Rodig, A. Tibben & R. A. C. Roos (2013). A Plea for End-of-Life Discussions with Patients Suffering From Huntington's Disease: The Role of the Physician. Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (10):621-624.
- Professor John R. Williams (2006). The Physician's Role in the Protection of Human Research Subjects. Science and Engineering Ethics 12 (1):5-12.
- John R. Williams (2006). The Physician's Role in the Protection of Human Research Subjects. Science and Engineering Ethics 12 (1):5-12.
- N. S. Wenger & J. Halpern (1994). The Physician's Role in Completing Advance Directives: Ensuring Patients' Capacity to Make Healthcare Decisions in Advance. Journal of Clinical Ethics 5 (4):320.
- Eli Feen (2011). Continuous Deep Sedation: Consistent With Physician's Role as Healer. American Journal of Bioethics 11 (6):49 - 51.
- Chalmers C. Clark (2003). The Physician's Role, "Sham Surgery," and Trust: A Conflict of Duties? American Journal of Bioethics 3 (4):57-58.
- Thomas Warr (1998). The Physician's Role in Maintaining Hope and Spirituality. Bioethics Forum 15 (1):31-37.
- Daniel Kim, Kristin Schleiter, Bette-Jane Crigger, John W. McMahon, Regina M. Benjamin & Sharon P. Douglas (2010). A Physician's Role Following a Breach of Electronic Health Information. Journal of Clinical Ethics 21 (1):30.
- Sharon Lee (1998). The Physician's Role in Protecting Confidentiality--A Consideration of the Implications of AIDS. Bioethics Forum 14 (3-4):18.
- F. D. Ledley (1990). The Physician-Scientist's Role in Medical Research and the Mythology of Intellectual Tradition. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 34 (3):410-420.
- Robert W. Virtue (1978). The Role of Medicine: Dream, Mirage, or Nemesis? By Thomas McKeown, And: The Post-Physician Era: Medicine in the Twenty-First Century by Jerrold S. Maxmen. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 21 (2):314-315.
- J. Snyder, V. A. Crooks, K. Adams, P. Kingsbury & R. Johnston (2011). The 'Patient's Physician One-Step Removed': The Evolving Roles of Medical Tourism Facilitators. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (9):530-534.
- Andrea F. Patenaude, Joel M. Rappeport & Brian R. Smith (1986). The Physician's Influence on Informed Consent for Bone Marrow Transplantation. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 7 (2).
- Laurence B. McCullough (2004). The Nature and Limits of the Physician's Professional Responsibilities: Surgical Ethics, Matters of Conscience, and Managed Care. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 29 (1):3 – 9.
- Martine C. de Vries, Mirjam Houtlosser, Jan M. Wit, Dirk P. Engberts, Dorine Bresters, Gertjan Jl Kaspers & Evert van Leeuwen (2011). Ethical Issues at the Interface of Clinical Care and Research Practice in Pediatric Oncology: A Narrative Review of Parents' and Physicians' Experiences. BMC Medical Ethics 12 (1):18.
- Patrick Grüneberg (2012). From Therapy and Enhancement to Assistive Technologies: An Attempt to Clarify the Role of the Sports Physician. Sport, Ethics and Philosophy 6 (4):480-491.
- Jason V. Altilio (2009). The Pharmacist's Obligations to Patients: Dependent or Independent of the Physician's Obligations? Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 37 (2):358-368.
- Gordon R. Mitchell & Kathleen M. McTigue (2012). Translation Through Argumentation in Medical Research and Physician-Citizenship. Journal of Medical Humanities 33 (2):83-107.
- Charles J. Bussey & Donna Bussey (1991). The Physician and Social Renewal: Julius B. Richmond as Role Model. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities 12 (1):25-34.
- Christopher M. Burkle, Paul S. Mueller, Keith M. Swetz, C. Hook & Mark T. Keegan (2012). Physician Perspectives and Compliance with Patient Advance Directives: The Role External Factors Play on Physician Decision Making. [REVIEW] BMC Medical Ethics 13 (1):31-.
- A. M. Jafarey (2005). Informed Consent in the Pakistani Milieu: The Physician's Perspective. Journal of Medical Ethics 31 (2):93-96.
- T. Z. Movsas, E. Wells, A. Mongoven & V. Grigorescu (2012). Does Medical Insurance Type (Private Vs Public) Influence the Physician's Decision to Perform Caesarean Delivery? Journal of Medical Ethics 38 (8):470-473.
- Jerome P. Kassirer (2005). On the Take: How America's Complicity with Big Business Can Endanger Your Health. Oxford University Press.
- Ryan M. Antiel, Farr A. Curlin, Katherine M. James & Jon C. Tilburt (2013). The Moral Psychology of Rationing Among Physicians: The Role of Harm and Fairness Intuitions in Physician Objections to Cost-Effectiveness and Cost-Containment. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 8 (1):13.
- J. Savulescu (1998). Two Worlds Apart: Religion and Ethics. Journal of Medical Ethics 24 (6):382-384.
- Uta Bittner, Sebastian Armbrust & Franziska Krause (2013). „Doctor knows best“? – Eine Analyse der Arzt-Patient-Beziehung in der TV-KrankenhausserieDr. House. Ethik in der Medizin 25 (1):33-45.
- A. J. Fenwick (1999). Best Interests in Persistent Vegetative State. Journal of Medical Ethics 25 (1):59-60.
- Richard E. Thompson (2007). So You're on the Ethics Committee? A Primer and Practical Guidebook: 21st Century Practical Ethics Applied to 21st Century Health Care. [REVIEW] American College of Physician Executives.
- Steven C. Schachter (ed.) (2008). Managing Relationships with Industry: A Physician's Compliance Manual. Elsevier.
- Mark R. Wicclair (2008). Is Conscientious Objection Incompatible with a Physician's Professional Obligations? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 29 (3):171--185.
- Glenn G. Griener (1995). The Physician's Authority to Withhold Futile Treatment. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 20 (2):207-224.
- C. K. Fang, P. Y. Li, M. L. Lai, M. H. Lin, D. T. Bridge & H. W. Chen (2011). Establishing a 'Physician's Spiritual Well-Being Scale' and Testing its Reliability and Validity. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (1):6-12.
- Laurence B. McCullough (1998). A Transcultural, Preventive Ethics Approach to Critical-Care Medicine: Restoring the Critical Care Physician's Power and Authority. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 23 (6):628 – 642.
- Thomas Tomlinson (1986). The Physician's Influence on Patients' Choices. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 7 (2).
- R. D. Orr (2012). The Physician's Right of Refusal: What Are the Limits? Christian Bioethics 18 (1):30-40.
- Norman J. Kachuck (2011). Managing Conflicts of Interest and Commitment: Academic Medicine and the Physician's Progress. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (1):2-5.
- Frank P. Lengers (1994). The Idea of the Absurd and the Moral Decision. Possibilities and Limits of a Physician's Actions in the View of the Absurd. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 15 (3).
- Delon Human (2002). Conflicts of Interest in Science and Medicine: The Physician's Perspective. Science and Engineering Ethics 8 (3):273-276.
- Alan Schwartz (2008). Medical Decision Making: A Physician's Guide. Cambridge University Press.
- William E. Stempsey (2010). The Role of Religion in the Debate About Physician-Assisted Dying. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 13 (4):383-387.
- Mary F. Engel (2005). Achieving “Narrative Flow”: Pre-Medical Education as an Essential Chapter of a Physician's Story. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities 26 (1):39-51.
- Lois Snyder & Paul S. Mueller (2008). Research in the Physician's Office:. Hastings Center Report 38 (2):23-25.
- N. J. Kachuck (2009). Reframing the Conflicts of Interest Debacle: Academic Medicine, the Healing Alliance and the Physician's Moral Imperative. Journal of Medical Ethics 35 (9):526-527.
- Edmund D. Pellegrino (1988). For the Patient's Good: The Restoration of Beneficence in Health Care. Oxford University Press.
- R. Puustinen (2000). Voices to Be Heard—the Many Positions of a Physician in Anton Chekhov's Short Story, A Case History. Medical Humanities 26 (1):37-42.
- Thalia Arawi (2010). The Lebanese Physician: A Public's Viewpoint. Developing World Bioethics 10 (1):22-29.
- Lawrence J. Schneiderman (2000). Alternative Medicine or Alternatives to Medicine? A Physician's Perspective. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 9 (01):83-97.
- Perry A. Pugno (2004). One Physician's Perspective: Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 12 (3):215-223.
- Richard Moskowitz (2012). Forhomeopathy: A Practising Physician's Perspective. Bioethics 26 (9):499-500.
- Atsushi Asai & Motoki Onishi (2001). Reasons for Discontinuation of Treatments for Severely Demented Patients: A Japanese Physician’s View. Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics 11 (5):141-143.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: