- Satish P. Deshpande (2009). A Study of Ethical Decision Making by Physicians and Nurses in Hospitals. Journal of Business Ethics 90 (3):387 - 397.
- Marc A. Rodwin (1993). Medicine, Money, and Morals: Physicians' Conflicts of Interest. Oxford University Press.
- Silviya Aleksandrova (2008). Survey on the Experience in Ethical Decision-Making and Attitude of Pleven University Hospital Physicians Towards Ethics Consultation. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 11 (1):35-42.
- G. K. Kimsma (2010). Death by Request in The Netherlands: Facts, the Legal Context and Effects on Physicians, Patients and Families. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 13 (4):355-361.
- Samia A. Hurst, Stella Reiter-Theil, Arnaud Perrier, Reidun Forde, Anne-Marie Slowther, Renzo Pegoraro & Marion Danis (2007). Physicians' Access to Ethics Support Services in Four European Countries. Health Care Analysis 15 (4):321-335.
- Susan L. Norris, Haley K. Holmer, Lauren A. Ogden, Brittany U. Burda & Rongwei Fu (2012). Characteristics of Physicians Receiving Large Payments From Pharmaceutical Companies and the Accuracy of Their Disclosures in Publications: An Observational Study. [REVIEW] BMC Medical Ethics 13 (1):24-.
- Martine C. de Vries, Mirjam Houtlosser, Jan M. Wit, Dirk P. Engberts, Dorine Bresters, Gertjan Jl Kaspers & Evert van Leeuwen (2011). Ethical Issues at the Interface of Clinical Care and Research Practice in Pediatric Oncology: A Narrative Review of Parents' and Physicians' Experiences. BMC Medical Ethics 12 (1):18.
- Robin R. Radtke (2008). Role Morality in the Accounting Profession – How Do We Compare to Physicians and Attorneys? Journal of Business Ethics 79 (3):279 - 297.
- D. C. Malloy, P. Sevigny, T. Hadjistavropoulos, M. Jeyaraj, E. Fahey McCarthy, M. Murakami, S. Paholpak, Y. Lee & I. Park (2009). Perceptions of the Effectiveness of Ethical Guidelines: An International Study of Physicians. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 12 (4):373-383.
- Ryan M. Antiel, Farr A. Curlin, Katherine M. James & Jon C. Tilburt (2013). The Moral Psychology of Rationing Among Physicians: The Role of Harm and Fairness Intuitions in Physician Objections to Cost-Effectiveness and Cost-Containment. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 8 (1):13.
- Joris Gielen, Sushma Bhatnagar, Seema Mishra, Arvind K. Chaturvedi, Harmala Gupta, Ambika Rajvanshi, Stef Van den Branden & Bert Broeckaert (2011). Can Curative or Life-Sustaining Treatment Be Withheld or Withdrawn? The Opinions and Views of Indian Palliative-Care Nurses and Physicians. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 14 (1):5-18.
- Vicente Medina (1994). HIV and Entrenched Social Roles: Patients' Rights Vs. Physicians' Duties. Public Affairs Quarterly 8 (4):359-375.
- Lucie White (2010). Euthanasia, Assisted Suicide and the Professional Obligations of Physicians. Emergent Australasian Philosophers 3 (1).
- Reginald P. Sequeira, Khalid A. Jassim, Awatif H. H. Damanhori & Vijay S. Mathur (2002). Prescribing Pattern of Antihypertensive Drugs by Family Physicians and General Practitioners in the Primary Care Setting in Bahrain. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 8 (4):407-414.
- Khalid A. J. Al Khaja PhD, Reginald P. Sequeira PhD, Vijay S. Mathur Md D. Phil Fams, Awatif H. H. Damanhori MBBCh & Abdul Wahab M. Abdul Wahab Frcs (2002). Family Physicians' and General Practitioners' Approaches to Drug Management of Diabetic Hypertension in Primary Care. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 8 (1):19-30.
- Raphael Sassower (1990). Medical Education: The Training of Ethical Physicians. Studies in Philosophy and Education 10 (3):251-261.
- J. J. Caro, C. N. Coleman, A. Knebel & E. G. DeRenzo (2010). Unaltered Ethical Standards for Individual Physicians in the Face of Drastically Reduced Resources Resulting From an Improvised Nuclear Device Event. Journal of Clinical Ethics 22 (1):33-41.
- Charlotte McDaniel (2010). Assessing Physicians' Roles on Health Care Ethics Committees. HEC Forum 22 (4):275-286.
- Maria Del Refugio Gonzalez‐Losa, Glendy K. Gongora‐Marfil & Marylin Puerto‐Solis (2009). Knowledge About Cervical Cancer Screening Among Family Physicians: Cross‐Sectional Survey. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 15 (2):289-291.
- Tacettin Inandi Md, Nalan Sahin Md & Asuman Guraksin Md (2002). A Preliminary Study for the Development of a Scale to Assess Perceptions About Physicians. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 8 (1):71-75.
- B. S. Elger (2009). Factors Influencing Attitudes Towards Medical Confidentiality Among Swiss Physicians. Journal of Medical Ethics 35 (8):517-524.
- R. Stephen Parker & Charles E. Pettijohn (2003). Ethical Considerations in the Use of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising and Pharmaceutical Promotions: The Impact on Pharmaceutical Sales and Physicians. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 48 (3):279-290.
- William E. Stempsey (1999). The Quarantine of Philosophy in Medical Education: Why Teaching the Humanities May Not Produce Humane Physicians. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 2 (1):3-9.
- Tal Bergman Levy, Shlomi Azar, Ronen Huberfeld, Andrew M. Siegel & Rael D. Strous (2013). Attitudes Towards Euthanasia and Assisted Suicide: A Comparison Between Psychiatrists and Other Physicians. Bioethics 27 (7):402-408.
- Mireille Lavoie, Gaston Godin, Lydi-Anne Vézina-Im, Danielle Blondeau, Isabelle Martineau & Louis Roy (2015). Psychosocial Determinants of Physicians’ Intention to Practice Euthanasia in Palliative Care. BMC Medical Ethics 16 (1):6.
- Lenny López & Arthur J. Dyck (2009). Educating Physicians for Moral Excellence in the Twenty-First Century. Journal of Religious Ethics 37 (4):651-668.
- Dominika W. Wranik & Martine Durier-Copp (2010). Physician Remuneration Methods for Family Physicians in Canada: Expected Outcomes and Lessons Learned. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 18 (1):35-59.
- Jonathan R. Scarff & Steven Lippmann (2012). When Physicians Intervene in Their Relatives' Health Care. HEC Forum 24 (2):127-137.
- Greg M. Thibadoux, Marsha Scheidt & Elizabeth Luckey (2007). Accounting and Medicine: An Exploratory Investigation Into Physicians' Attitudes Toward the Use of Standard Cost-Accounting Methods in Medicine. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 75 (2):137 - 149.
- Bethany Crandell Goodier & Michael Irvin Arrington (2007). Physicians, Patients, and Medical Dialogue in the NYPD Blue Prostate Cancer Story. Journal of Medical Humanities 28 (1):45-58.
- D. A. Barr (1996). The Ethics of Soviet Medical Practice: Behaviours and Attitudes of Physicians in Soviet Estonia. Journal of Medical Ethics 22 (1):33-40.
- Matthew K. Wynia, Emily E. Anderson, Kavita Shah & Timothy D. Hotze (2011). “Doctor, Would You Prescribe a Pill to Help Me…?” A National Survey of Physicians on Using Medicine for Human Enhancement. American Journal of Bioethics 11 (1):3 - 13.
- Tony Hope & John McMillan (2012). Physicians' Duties and the Non-Identity Problem. American Journal of Bioethics 12 (8):21 - 29.
- Dan W. Brock (2008). Conscientious Refusal by Physicians and Pharmacists: Who is Obligated to Do What, and Why? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 29 (3):187-200.
- D. Robert MacDougall (2013). Physicians' Strikes and the Competing Bases of Physicians' Moral Obligations. Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 23 (3):249-274.
- Nicolas Tavaglione & Samia A. Hurst (2012). Why Physicians Ought to Lie for Their Patients. American Journal of Bioethics 12 (3):4-12.
- Rachel M. Werner, G. Caleb Alexander, Angela Fagerlin & Peter A. Ubel (2004). Lying to Insurance Companies: The Desire to Deceive Among Physicians and the Public. American Journal of Bioethics 4 (4):53-59.
- Simon N. Whitney & Laurence B. McCullough (2007). Physicians' Silent Decisions: Because Patient Autonomy Does Not Always Come First. American Journal of Bioethics 7 (7):33 – 38.
- A. Ahmadi (2014). Ethical Issues in Hymenoplasty: Views From Tehran's Physicians. Journal of Medical Ethics 40 (6):429-430.
- S. A. Hurst (2005). How Physicians Face Ethical Difficulties: A Qualitative Analysis. Journal of Medical Ethics 31 (1):7-14.
- Sam Rys, Freddy Mortier, Luc Deliens, Reginald Deschepper, Margaret Pabst Battin & Johan Bilsen (2013). Continuous Sedation Until Death: Moral Justifications of Physicians and Nurses—a Content Analysis of Opinion Pieces. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 16 (3):533-542.
- Marie-Ange Einaudi, Catherine Gire, Pascal Auquier & Pierre Le Coz (2015). How Do Physicians Perceive Quality of Life? Ethical Questioning in Neonatology. BMC Medical Ethics 16 (1):50.
- D. Strech, M. Synofzik & G. Marckmann (2008). How Physicians Allocate Scarce Resources at the Bedside: A Systematic Review of Qualitative Studies. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 33 (1):80-99.
- G. K. Silverman, G. F. Loewenstein, B. L. Anderson, P. A. Ubel, S. Zinberg & J. Schulkin (2010). Failure to Discount for Conflict of Interest When Evaluating Medical Literature: A Randomised Trial of Physicians. Journal of Medical Ethics 36 (5):265-270.
- Joshua E. Perry, Dena Cox & Anthony D. Cox (2014). Trust and Transparency: Patient Perceptions of Physicians' Financial Relationships with Pharmaceutical Companies. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 42 (4):475-491.
- Chalmers C. Clark (2005). In Harm's Way: AMA Physicians and the Duty to Treat. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 30 (1):65 – 87.
- Philip Charles Hebert (2009/2008). Doing Right: A Practical Guide to Ethics for Medical Trainees and Physicians. Oxford University Press.
- E. Chwang, D. C. Landy & R. R. Sharp (2007). Views Regarding the Training of Ethics Consultants: A Survey of Physicians Caring for Patients in ICU. Journal of Medical Ethics 33 (6):320-324.
- Aaron D. Levine & Leslie E. Wolf (2012). The Roles and Responsibilities of Physicians in Patients' Decisions About Unproven Stem Cell Therapies. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 40 (1):122-134.
- A. Asai, S. Fukuhara, O. Inoshita, Y. Miura, N. Tanabe & K. Kurokawa (1997). Medical Decisions Concerning the End of Life: A Discussion with Japanese Physicians. Journal of Medical Ethics 23 (5):323-327.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: