|1 — 50 / 104|
- Henry Abramovitch & Eliezer Schwartz (1996). Three Stages of Medical Dialogue. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 17 (2).
- Terrence F. Ackerman (1989). A Casebook of Medical Ethics. Oxford University Press.
- George J. Agich (1981). The Foundation of Medical Ethics. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 2 (1):31-34.
- Jaworska Agnieszka & Tannenbaum Julie (forthcoming). Who Has the Capacity to Participate as a Rearee in a Person-Rearing Relationship. Ethics.
- Judith C. Ahronheim, Jonathan Moreno, Connie Zuckerman & Laurence B. McCullough (1995). Ethics in Clinical Practice. HEC Forum 7 (6):377-378.
- Timo Airaksinen & Manu J. Vuorio (1988). Medical Ethics in Finland: Some Recent Trends. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 9 (3).
- Darrel W. Amundsen (1996). Medicine, Society, and Faith in the Ancient and Medieval Worlds. Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Gary R. Anderson & Valerie A. Glesnes-Anderson (eds.) (1987). Health Care Ethics: A Guide for Decision Makers. Aspen Publishers.
- Judith Andre (1999). The Alleged Incompatibility of Business and Medical Ethics. HEC Forum 11 (4):288-292.
- Jonny Anomaly (2014). What's Wrong with Factory Farming? Public Health Ethics 7:phu001.
- Jonny Anomaly (2011). Public Health and Public Goods. Public Health Ethics 4 (3):251-259.
- Thalia Arawi & Philip Rosoff (2012). Competing Duties. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (2):135-147.
- Robert M. Arnold & Lachlan Forrow (1993). Empirical Research in Medical Ethics: An Introduction. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 14 (3):195-196.
- John Arras & Robert Hunt (eds.) (1983). Ethical Issues in Modern Medicine. Mayfield Pub. Co..
- Richard E. Ashcroft (ed.) (2007). Principles of Health Care Ethics. John Wiley & Sons.
- Benedict M. Ashley (1997). Health Care Ethics: A Theological Analysis. Georgetown University Press.
- Benedict M. Ashley (1994). Ethics of Health Care: An Introductory Textbook. Georgetown University Press.
- Nafsika Athanassoulis (2007). Training Good Professionals. In Richard E. Ashcroft (ed.), Principles of Health Care Ethics.
- John Atkinson (1976). Doctors' Dilemmas: A Discussion of Medical Ethics. Epworth Press.
- Derrick K. S. Au (1999). Constructing Options for Health Care Reform in Hong Kong. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 24 (6):607 – 623.
- Mark P. Aulisio, Robert M. Arnold & Stuart J. Youngner (eds.) (2003). Ethics Consultation: From Theory to Practice. Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Norman Autton (1984). Doctors Talking: A Guide to Current Medico-Moral Problems. Mowbray.
- Robert Baker (ed.) (1999). The American Medical Ethics Revolution: How the Ama's Code of Ethics has Transformed Physicians' Relationships to Patients, Professionals, and Society. Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Robert Baker & Laurence B. McCullough (eds.) (2009). The Cambridge World History of Medical Ethics. Cambridge University Press.
- Robert Baker & Laurence B. McCullough (2007). The Relationship Between Moral Philosophy and Medical Ethics Reconsidered. Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 17 (3):271-276.
- Robert Baker & Laurence B. McCullough (2007). Medical Ethics' Appropriation of Moral Philosophy: The Case of the Sympathetic and the Unsympathetic Physician. Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 17 (1):3-22.
- Rebecca Bamford (forthcoming). Getting Even More Specific About Physicians’ Obligations: Justice, Responsibility, and Professionalism. American Journal of Bioethics.
- Bertram Bandman (2003). The Moral Development of Health Care Professionals: Rational Decisionmaking in Health Care Ethics. Praeger.
- Zbigniew Bańkowski & J. Corvera Bernardelli (eds.) (1981). Medical Ethics and Medical Education: Proceedings of the Xivth Round Table Conference, Mexico City, Mexico, 1-3 December 1980. [REVIEW] Who Publications Centre [Distributor].
- Bernard Barber (ed.) (1978). Medical Ethics and Social Change. American Academy of Political and Social Science.
- Samuel Bard (1769/1996). A Discourse Upon the Duties of a Physician: With Some Sentiments, on the Usefulness and Necessity of a Public Hospital: Delivered Before the President and Governors of King' College, Held on the 16th of May 1769: As Advice to Those Gentlemen Who Then Received the First Medical Degrees Conferred by That University. [REVIEW] Applewood Books.
- Robert Laurence Barry (2002). The Sanctity of Human Life and its Protection. University Press of America.
- Yohanna Barth-Rogers & Alan Jotkowitz (2009). Executive Autonomy, Multiculturalism and Traditional Medical Ethics. American Journal of Bioethics 9 (2):39 – 40.
- Robert Bass, Quotidian Medical Epistemology.
- Tom L. Beauchamp (2009). Principles of Biomedical Ethics. Oxford University Press.
- Tom L. Beauchamp (1994). Principles of Biomedical Ethics / Tom L. Beauchamp, James F. Childress. Oxford University Press.
- Hassan Bella (2008). Islamic Medical Ethics: What and How to Teach. In Jonathan E. Brockopp & Thomas Eich (eds.), Muslim Medical Ethics: From Theory to Practice. University of South Carolina Press.
- Piers Benn (2005). The Role of Conscience in Medical Ethics. In Nafsika Athanassoulis (ed.), Philosophical Reflections on Medical Ethics. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Eric B. Beresford (1996). Can Phronesis Save the Life of Medical Ethics? Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 17 (3).
- Catherine Anne Berglund (2004). Ethics for Health Care. Oxford University Press.
- Laura Bishop (2002). Michael Parker and Donna Dickenson, the Cambridge Medical Ethics Workbook: Case Studies, Commentaries, and Activities. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 23 (2):175-181.
- Brian Peter Bliss (1975). Aims and Motives in Clinical Medicine: A Practical Approach to Medical Ethics. Pitman Medical.
- J. S. Blumenthal-Barby (2012). Between Reason and Coercion: Ethically Permissible Influence in Health Care and Health Policy Contexts. Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 22 (4):345-366.
- J. S. Blumenthal-Barby (2012). Seeking Better Health Care Outcomes: The Ethics of Using the “Nudge”. American Journal of Bioethics 12 (2):1-10.
- J. S. Blumenthal-Barby (2011). On the Concept and Measure of Voluntariness: Insights From Behavioral Economics and Cognitive Science. American Journal of Bioethics 11 (8):25-26.
- Sissela Bok (1993). Impaired Physicians: What Should Patients Know? Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 2 (03):331-.
- Jenifer Booth (2013). Towards a Pre-Modern Psychaitry. Palgrave Macmillan.
- James Bopp (ed.) (1985). Human Life and Health Care Ethics. University Publications of America.
- Michael Boylan (ed.) (2000). Medical Ethics. Prentice Hall.
- Jonathan E. Brockopp & Thomas Eich (eds.) (2008). Muslim Medical Ethics: From Theory to Practice. University of South Carolina Press.
|1 — 50 / 104||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: