- Procreation, Power and Personal Autonomy: Feminist Reflections.Anne Donchin - manuscript
- Prices and Wages in Recession: Legal Versus Voluntary Restraints.Hans Apel - forthcoming - Social Research.
- Reproductive Medicine.Tim Appleton - forthcoming - Christians and Bioethics.
- The Human in Advance.Yubraj Aryal - forthcoming - Journal of Philosophical Research.
- For Obese, Female Chronic Dieters. Journal of the American Dietetic Association 105 (6): 929–36. Baicker, K., KS Buckles, and A. Chandra. 2006. Geographic Variation in the Appropriate Use of Cesarean Delivery. Health Affairs (Web Exclusive). [REVIEW]L. Bacon - forthcoming - Naturalized Bioethics.
- An Evaluation of Nurses' Professional Autonomy in Turkey.Zehra Goçmen Baykara & Serap Şahinoğlu - forthcoming - Nursing Ethics.
- Informed Consent. History.T. L. Beauchamp & R. R. Faden - forthcoming - Encyclopedia of Bioethics.
- Informed Consent, II. Meaning and Elements.T. Beauchamp & R. I. Faden - forthcoming - Encyclopedia of Bioethics.
- History of Informed Consent.Tom L. Beauchamp & Ruth R. Faden - forthcoming - Encyclopedia of Bioethics.
- A Patient's Bill of Rights.Tom L. Beauchamp, Walters LeRoy & American Hospital Association - forthcoming - Contemporary Issues in Bioethics (Belmont, Ca: Wadsworth Publishing Company,) 5th.
- The Management of Medical Information: Legal and Moral Requeriments Pf Informed Voluntary Consent.Tom L. Beuchamp & Laurence B. McCULLOUGH - forthcoming - Edwards, Rem B.; Graber, Glenn C. Bioethics. San Diego: Hacourt Brace Jovanovich Publisher.
- Supporting Human Autonomy in AI Systems.Rafael Calvo, Dorian Peters, Karina Vold & Richard M. Ryan - forthcoming - In Christopher Burr & Luciano Floridi (eds.), Ethics of Digital Well-being: A Multidisciplinary Approach.
- Human Dignity, Human Virtue–the Lost Dimensions of Human Bioethics.A. V. Campbell - forthcoming - What is This Thing Called Bioethics? Proceedings of the 6th National Conference of the Australian Bioethics Association.
- Addiction and Autonomy: What Can Neuroscience Tell Us.A. Carter & W. Hall - forthcoming - 11th Annual Conference of the Australasian Bioethics Association.
- Suffering in the Advanced Cancer Patient: A Definition and Taxonomy.Nathan I. Cherny, Nessa Coyle & Kathleen M. Foley - forthcoming - Journal of Palliative Care.
- Adaptiveness and Adaptation: A New Autonomy-Theoretic Analysis and Critique.W. D. Christensen, J. D. Collier & C. A. Hooker - forthcoming - Biology and Philosophy.
- Making Resuscitation Decisions.T. Cramond - forthcoming - Proceedings of the 1987 Conference on Bioethics.
- Moral Enhancement and the Public Good.Parker Crutchfield - forthcoming - New York, NY, USA: Routledge.
- Chapter Five: Advertising: Autonomy and Production 193.John Culkin - forthcoming - Contemporary Issues in Business Ethics.
- Problems with the Doctrine-of-Consent+ an Examination of the Legal Redress for Negligent Medical and Psychiatric-Treatment.Ja Devereux - forthcoming - Philosophy.
- How Religious Values Affect Medical Care Decisions of Jehovah's Witnesses.Cyrus DeWolf - forthcoming - Bioethics Forum.
- Home Birth Midwifery in the United States.Bria Dunham - forthcoming - Human Nature.
- Preventing Human Rights Violations in Prison – the Role of Guidelines.Bernice Elger & David Shaw - forthcoming - In Bernice Elger, Catherine Ritter & Heino Stöver (eds.), Emerging Issues in Prison Health. Springer.
- Free and Informed Consent, Refusal of Treatment and the Health Care Team.H. T. Engelhardt - forthcoming - Foundations of Bioethics Vol 1.
- “Finis Superabundant Operis” in Advance.Maria Fedoryka - forthcoming - American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly.
- The Limits of the Indoctrination Debate.Walter Feinberg - forthcoming - Philosophy of Education.
- Ethics Consultation: A Service of Clinical Ethics.J. C. Fletcher - forthcoming - Newsletter of the Society for Bioethics Consultation.
- 12 Unsuccessful Emergency Medical Resuscitation.-Are Continued Eﬂorts.William A. Gray & Robert I. Capone - forthcoming - Bioethics: Basic Writings on the Key Ethical Questions That Surround the Major, Modern Biological Possibilities and Problems.
- Patients Are From Mars, Doctors Are From Venus: Patients Prefer Placebos and Paternalism; Doctors Don't.Isabella Guajardo - forthcoming - Ethics in Biology, Engineering and Medicine: An International Journal.
- Cervical Cancer Screening in Nepal: Ethical Considerations.Bishal Gyawali, June Keeling, Edwin van Teijlingen, Liladhar Dhakal & Arja Aro - forthcoming - Medicolegal and Bioethics:1.
- En-Counerings of Time in Advance.Werner Hamacher & Peter Hanly - forthcoming - Philosophy Today.
- Heyns's 2013 Argument in the Guardian That Lethal Autonomous Robots Should Be Banned.Michael H. G. Hoffmann - forthcoming - .
- Heyns's 2013 Argument That All States Should Declare Moratoria on Lethal Autonomous Robots.Michael H. G. Hoffmann - forthcoming - .
- Ron Arkin's 2013 Argument for a Moratorium on Deployment, but No Ban of Lethal Autonmous Robots.Michael H. G. Hoffmann - forthcoming - .
- Clarifying Capacity: Reasons and Value.Jules Holroyd - forthcoming - In Lubomira Radoilska (ed.), Autonomy and Mental Health. Oxford University Press.
- Reflections on Engaging the Potentially “Difficult” Patient.Edmund Howe - forthcoming - Medicolegal and Bioethics:7.
- Primary Care Providers' Perceptions of Care.Mary C. Keizer, John-François Kozak & John F. Scott - forthcoming - Journal of Palliative Care.
- Niki Goes to School: Autonomy, Control, and Psychiatric Hospitalization.Gerald P. Koocher - forthcoming - Ethics and Behavior.
- Using the Best-Interests Standard in Treatment Decisions for Young Children.Loretta M. Kopelman - forthcoming - Pediatric Bioethics.
- Problems of Applying the Laws on Informed Consent: The Case of The Native Patient.M. Lautt - forthcoming - Unpublished Manuscript: Issues of Law and Bioethics, Faculty of Law, University of Manitoba.
- F31. Informed Consent in Pediatric Genetic Screening.Frank J. Leavitt & Dina Pilpel - forthcoming - Bioethics in Asia: The Proceedings of the Unesco Asian Bioethics Conference (Abc'97) and the Who-Assisted Satellite Symposium on Medical Genetics Services, 3-8 Nov, 1997 in Kobe/Fukui, Japan, 3rd Murs Japan International Symposium, 2nd Congress of the Asi.
- RE: Proposed Rule, Protection of Human Subjects; Informed Consent, 21 CFR Part 50, Et Al.," Federal Register," September 21, 1995 [Docket No. 95N-0158]. [REVIEW]Robert J. Levine - forthcoming - IRB: Ethics & Human Research.
- 20 Is Consent Useful When Resuscitation Isn't?Gustav Mahler - forthcoming - Bioethics: Basic Writings on the Key Ethical Questions That Surround the Major, Modern Biological Possibilities and Problems.
- Onora O'Neill, Autonomy and Trust in Bioethics; Onora O'Neill, A Question of Trust: The BBC Reith Lectures 2002.J. McCarney - forthcoming - Radical Philosophy.
- 16 Deciding for Others: Issues of Consent.Andrew W. Mcthenia - forthcoming - Bioethics: Basic Writings on the Key Ethical Questions That Surround the Major, Modern Biological Possibilities and Problems.
- ""17 Informed Demand for" Non—Beneﬁcial" Medical Treatment.Steven H. Miles - forthcoming - Bioethics: Basic Writings on the Key Ethical Questions That Surround the Major, Modern Biological Possibilities and Problems.
- Types of Autonomy and Their Significance.Bruce Miller - forthcoming - Bioethics Readings and Cases. Englewood Cliffs, Nj: Prentice-Hall.
- Expanding Newborn Screening.Virgina A. Moyer, Ned Calonge, Steven M. Teutsch & Jeffrey R. Botkin - forthcoming - Hastings Center Report. Us Preventive Services Task Force.
- Challenges for Empirical Study of Patient Autonomy, Self-Determination and Co-Decision Making.Christian Munthe - forthcoming - Thinking Ahead: Bioethics for the Future, the Future of Bioethics–Challenges, Changes, Concepts. 11th World Congress of the International Association of Bioethics. Rotterdam, June 26-29, 2012.
- Relational Messages of Control in Nurse-Patient Interactions with Terminally Ill Patients with AIDS and Cancer.Carolyn J. Pepler & Ann Lynch - forthcoming - Journal of Palliative Care.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: