- Larry Alexander & Maimon Schwarzschild (1987). Liberalism, Neutrality, and Equality of Welfare Vs. Equality of Resources. Philosophy and Public Affairs 16 (1):85-110.
- Christian Arnsperger (1997). Reformulating Equality of Resources. Economics and Philosophy 13 (1):61-77.
- Paula Casal & Andrew Williams (2004). Equality of Resources and Procreative Justice. In Ronald Dworkin & Justine Burley (eds.), Dworkin and His Critics: With Replies by Dworkin. Blackwell Pub..
- Miriam Cohen Christofidis (2004). Talent, Slavery and Envy in Dworkin's Equality of Resources. Utilitas 16 (3):267-287.
- Ronald Dworkin (1981). What is Equality? Part 2: Equality of Resources. Philosophy and Public Affairs 10 (4):283 - 345.
- Marc Fleurbaey (2002). Equality of Resources Revisited. Ethics 113 (1):82-105.
- Rasmus Hansen (2011). Equality of Resources and the Problem of Recognition. Res Publica 17 (2):157-174.
- Carl Knight (2012). Distributive Luck. South African Journal of Philosophy 31 (2):541-559.
- Carl Knight (2009). Describing Equality. Law and Philosophy 28 (4):327 - 365.
- Carl Knight (2009). Luck Egalitarianism: Equality, Responsibility, and Justice. Edinburgh University Press.
- Margaret Moore (2012). Natural Resources, Territorial Right, and Global Distributive Justice. Political Theory 40 (1):84 - 107.
- Rodney G. Peffer, What is to Be Distributed? The Paideia Project.
- T. M. Scanlon Jr (1986). Equality of Resources and Equality of Welfare: A Forced Marriage? Ethics 97 (1):111-118.
- Philippe Van Parijs (2004). Equality of Resources Versus Undominated Diversity. In Ronald Dworkin & Justine Burley (eds.), Dworkin and His Critics: With Replies by Dworkin. Blackwell Pub..
- Hal R. Varian (1985). Dworkin on Equality of Resources. Economics and Philosophy 1 (1):110-125.
- Jonathan Wolff (2002). Addressing Disadvantage and the Human Good. Journal of Applied Philosophy 19 (3):207–218.
Graduate studies at Western
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: