- Stephen Jones, The Brain Project.
- Noam Chomsky & Mother Jones, Why Americans Should Care About East Timor.
- D. Marvin Jones, The Original Meaning of Brown: Seattle, Segregation and the Rewriting of History (for Michael Lee and Dukwon).
- Eric Jones, Snb Mission.
- Eric L. Jones & Robert Klitgaard, Development Economics and Economic Growth.
- I. I. I. Jones, In the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- Peter Jones (unknown). David Hume and Eighteenth-Century America. [REVIEW] Enlightenment and Dissent 23:216-219.
- William Jones, 222 Years of Linguistics.
- Iyengar Yoga, Arthur Jones, Kripalu Yoga, Kundalini Yoga & Jack La Lanne (unknown). Pcpfs. Professional Ethics 9 (2).
- C. Douglas Jones, Imagining Reality.
- Mostyn W. Jones, Humans and Persons.
- Peter G. Jones, Do We Regularly Make a Mistake in Metaphysics?
- Peter G. Jones, The Case of the Missing Ingredient.
- Peter G. Jones, The Metaphysics of Consciousness.
- Stephen Jones, Introduction to the Physiology of Ordinary Consciousness.
- Tommy J. Curry & Richard A. Jones (forthcoming). The Black Radical Tradition as an Inspiration for Organizing the Themes of Radical Philosophy in Advance. Radical Philosophy Review.
- Christian Habicht, G. W. Bowersock & C. P. Jones (forthcoming). Epigraphica Asiae Minoris Rapta aut Obruta. American Journal of Philology.
- Arun W. Jones (forthcoming). Book Review: The Spirit Poured Out on All Flesh: Pentecostalism and the Possibility of Global Theology. [REVIEW] Interpretation 61 (1):106-106.
- Barry A. Jones (forthcoming). Book Review: Joel and Obadiah: A Commentary. [REVIEW] Interpretation 56 (4):432-434.
- Barry A. Jones (forthcoming). 1 Samuel 20:1–17. Interpretation 58 (2):172-174.
- C. P. Jones (forthcoming). An Epigram From Ratiaria. American Journal of Philology.
- Carwyn Jones (forthcoming). Doping as Addiction: Disorder and Moral Responsibility. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport:1-17.
- Chirstopher P. Jones (forthcoming). A Forgotten Sophist. Classical Quarterly.
- Christine Jones (forthcoming). Doctoral Theses in Preparation. History of Science.
- Daniel N. Jones & Robert D. Hare (forthcoming). The Mismeasure of Psychopathy: A Commentary on Boddy’s PM-MRV. Journal of Business Ethics.
- David Jones (forthcoming). Designing Breathing Space. Lumen.
- Derek Jones (forthcoming). Mindlessness. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- E. Jones (forthcoming). The Failure of Imagination in Thelma and Louise: The Crisis of Identity in the Pursuit of the Ideal. Film and Philosophy.
- Elizabeth Jones (forthcoming). Beatus Ille. Arion.
- Elizabeth Jones (forthcoming). Five Odes. Arion.
- Henry Jones (forthcoming). 5),'Mr. Balfour as a Sophist'. Hibbert Journal.
- Howard Mumford Jones (forthcoming). Republican Humanism. Social Research.
- James E. Jones (forthcoming). 430 Part Four: Business and Society. Contemporary Issues in Business Ethics.
- James H. Jones (forthcoming). The Tuskegee Legacy AIDS and the Black Community. Hastings Center Report.
- Jan-Erik Jones (forthcoming). Review of Sorana Corneanu's Regimens of the Mind. [REVIEW] Hopos.
- Joanne C. Jones, Gary Spraakman & Cristóbal Sánchez-Rodríguez (forthcoming). What's in It for Me? An Examination of Accounting Students' Likelihood to Report Faculty Misconduct. Journal of Business Ethics.
- M. Jones & B. C. Love (forthcoming). Bayesian Fundamentalism or Enlightenment. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Michael S. Jones (forthcoming). Does Cognitive Humility Lead to Religious Tolerance? Reflections on Craig Versus Quinn. International Journal for Philosophy of Religion:1-17.
- Nancy L. Jones & Linda Bevington (forthcoming). Transgenics. Cutting-Edge Bioethics.
- Nora L. Jones (forthcoming). Validity and Applicability of the Social Sciences to and for Bioethics. American Journal of Bioethics 3 (3).
- Peter Jones (forthcoming). Accommodating Religion and Shifting Burdens. Criminal Law and Philosophy:1-22.
- Sarah Jones, David Sloan, Hannah E. R. Evans & Sian Williams (forthcoming). Improving the Implementation of NICE Public Health Workplace Guidance: An Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Action-Planning Workshops in NHS Trusts in England. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice:n/a-n/a.
- Thomas M. Jones & Frederick H. Gautschi Iii (forthcoming). Moral Commitment and the Ethical Attorney. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Mike R. King, Maja I. Whitaker & D. Gareth Jones (forthcoming). I See Dead People: Insights From the Humanities Into the Nature of Plastinated Cadavers. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities:1-16.
- Debra Pc Peters, Ariel E. Lugo, F. Stuart Chapin Iii, S. T. A. Pickett, M. Duniway, Adrian V. Rocha, Frederick J. Swanson, Christine Laney & Julia Jones (forthcoming). Unpacking Complexities of Disturbance: Insights From Cross-System Comparisons. BioScience.
- George Allan, Steven Meyer, Thomas M. Jeannot, Scott Sinclair, Maria Regina Brioschi, Michael Brady, Nicholas Gaskill, Eleonora Mingarelli, Vincent M. Colapietro & Jude Jones (2015). Thinking with Whitehead and the American Pragmatists: Experience and Reality. Lexington Books.
- Stephanie Chitpin & Ken Jones (2015). Leadership in a Performative Context: A Framework for Decision-Making. Educational Philosophy and Theory 47 (4):387-401.
- Mark Wilson Jones (2015). Roman Architecture. R.B. Ulrich, C.K. Quenemoen a Companion to Roman Architecture. Pp. XXIV + 589, Ills. Malden, Ma and Oxford: Wiley Blackwell, 2014. Cased, £120, €144, Us$195. Isbn: 978-1-4051-9964-3. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 65 (1):263-266.
- Ward E. Jones (2015). Venerating Death. Philosophical Papers 44 (1):61-81.
- Ward E. Jones (2015). Wisdom as an Aim of Higher Education. Journal of Value Inquiry 49 (1-2):1-15.
|1 — 50 / 2528||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: