- Stephen Jones, The Brain Project.
- Noam Chomsky & Mother Jones, Why Americans Should Care About East Timor.
- D. Marvin Jones, The Original Meaning of Brown: Seattle, Segregation and the Rewriting of History (for Michael Lee and Dukwon).
- Eric Jones, Snb Mission.
- Eric L. Jones & Robert Klitgaard, Development Economics and Economic Growth.
- I. I. I. Jones, In the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- W. Tudor Jones, An Interpretation of Rudolf Eucken's Philosophy.
- William Jones, 222 Years of Linguistics.
- Iyengar Yoga, Arthur Jones, Kripalu Yoga, Kundalini Yoga & Jack La Lanne (unknown). Pcpfs. Professional Ethics 9 (2).
- Mostyn W. Jones, Humans and Persons.
- Peter G. Jones, Do We Regularly Make a Mistake in Metaphysics?
- Peter G. Jones, The Case of the Missing Ingredient.
- Peter G. Jones, The Metaphysics of Consciousness.
- Stephen Jones, Introduction to the Physiology of Ordinary Consciousness.
- Tommy J. Curry & Richard A. Jones (forthcoming). The Black Radical Tradition as an Inspiration for Organizing the Themes of Radical Philosophy in Advance. Radical Philosophy Review.
- Christian Habicht, G. W. Bowersock & C. P. Jones (forthcoming). Epigraphica Asiae Minoris Rapta aut Obruta. American Journal of Philology.
- Arun W. Jones (forthcoming). Book Review: The Spirit Poured Out on All Flesh: Pentecostalism and the Possibility of Global Theology. [REVIEW] Interpretation 61 (1):106-106.
- Barry A. Jones (forthcoming). Book Review: Joel and Obadiah: A Commentary. [REVIEW] Interpretation 56 (4):432-434.
- Barry A. Jones (forthcoming). 1 Samuel 20:1–17. Interpretation 58 (2):172-174.
- C. P. Jones (forthcoming). An Epigram From Ratiaria. American Journal of Philology.
- Carwyn Jones (forthcoming). Doping as Addiction: Disorder and Moral Responsibility. Journal of the Philosophy of Sport:1-17.
- Chirstopher P. Jones (forthcoming). A Forgotten Sophist. Classical Quarterly.
- Christine Jones (forthcoming). Doctoral Theses in Preparation. History of Science.
- Christopher Jones (forthcoming). Dio Chrysostom. The Classical Review.
- Christopher Jones (forthcoming). Epigrams From Hierapolis and Aphrodisias. Hermes 125 (2).
- David Jones (forthcoming). Designing Breathing Space. Lumen.
- Derek Jones (forthcoming). Mindlessness. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- E. Jones (forthcoming). The Failure of Imagination in Thelma and Louise: The Crisis of Identity in the Pursuit of the Ideal. Film and Philosophy.
- Elizabeth Jones (forthcoming). A Homeric Echo in Horace C II: 13" Ille Et Nefasto". Hermes.
- Elizabeth Jones (forthcoming). Beatus Ille. Arion.
- Elizabeth Jones (forthcoming). Five Odes. Arion.
- F. Jones (forthcoming). Petronian Images. Classical Review.
- Henry Jones (forthcoming). 5),'Mr. Balfour as a Sophist'. Hibbert Journal.
- Herbert S. Jones (forthcoming). John Stuart Mill as Moralist. Journal of the History of Ideas.
- Howard Mumford Jones (forthcoming). Republican Humanism. Social Research.
- James E. Jones (forthcoming). 430 Part Four: Business and Society. Contemporary Issues in Business Ethics.
- James H. Jones (forthcoming). The Tuskegee Legacy AIDS and the Black Community. Hastings Center Report.
- Jan-Erik Jones (forthcoming). Review of Sorana Corneanu's Regimens of the Mind. [REVIEW] Hopos.
- Joanne C. Jones, Gary Spraakman & Cristóbal Sánchez-Rodríguez (forthcoming). What's in It for Me? An Examination of Accounting Students' Likelihood to Report Faculty Misconduct. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Lesley Ann Jones (forthcoming). The Role of Ephialtes in the Rise of Athenian Democracy. Classical Antiquity.
- M. Jones & B. C. Love (forthcoming). Bayesian Fundamentalism or Enlightenment. Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
- Marc Jones (forthcoming). Is Corporate Social Responsibility a Force for Global Justice and Prosperity? Yes and No. Australian Journal of Professional and Applied Ethics.
- Michael S. Jones (forthcoming). Does Cognitive Humility Lead to Religious Tolerance? Reflections on Craig Versus Quinn. International Journal for Philosophy of Religion:1-17.
- Nancy L. Jones & Linda Bevington (forthcoming). Transgenics. Cutting-Edge Bioethics.
- Nora L. Jones (forthcoming). Validity and Applicability of the Social Sciences to and for Bioethics. American Journal of Bioethics 3 (3).
- Peter Jones (forthcoming). Accommodating Religion and Shifting Burdens. Criminal Law and Philosophy:1-22.
- Philip Jones (forthcoming). Embracing Inana: Legitimation and Mediation in the Ancient Mesopotamian Sacred Marriage Hymn Iddin-Dagan A. Journal of the American Oriental Society.
- Thomas M. Jones & Frederick H. Gautschi Iii (forthcoming). Moral Commitment and the Ethical Attorney. Business Ethics Quarterly.
- Ward E. Jones (forthcoming). Wisdom as an Aim of Higher Education. Journal of Value Inquiry:1-15.
- Mike R. King, Maja I. Whitaker & D. Gareth Jones (forthcoming). I See Dead People: Insights From the Humanities Into the Nature of Plastinated Cadavers. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities:1-16.
|1 — 50 / 2319||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: