- James T. Bradley (2007). Odysseans of the Twenty-First Century. Zygon 42 (4):999-1008.
- Christopher Eliot (2009). Darwinism and its Discontents. By Michael Ruse. [REVIEW] Metaphilosophy 40 (5):702-710.
- Robert T. Pennock (2003). Creationism and Intelligent Design. Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics 4:143-163.
- Massimo Pigliucci (2007). The Evolution-Creation Wars: Why Teaching More Science Just is Not Enough. McGill Journal of Education 42 (2):285-306.
- Massimo Pigliucci (2007). The Problems with Creationism. In A. J. Petto & L. R. Godfrey (eds.), Scientists Confront Intelligent Design and Creationism. Norton.
- Massimo Pigliucci (2007). Creationism as a Cultural, Not Scientific, Issue. In T. Flynn (ed.), The New Encyclopedia of Unbelief. Prometheus.
- Massimo Pigliucci (2002). Defending Evolution, as Strange as It May Seem. [REVIEW] Evolution 56 (1):206-208.
- Massimo Pigliucci (2002). Denying Evolution: Creation, Scientism, and the Nature of Science. Sinauer.
- Massimo Pigliucci (1998). Science, Religion, and All That Jazz. [REVIEW] BioScience 48 (5):406-407.
- Alvin Plantinga (1996). Methodological Naturalism. In Jitse M. van der Meer (ed.), Facets of Faith and Science, Volume I: Historiography and Modes of Interaction.
- Alvin Plantinga (1992). On Rejecting the Theory of Common Ancestry: A Reply to Hasker. Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith 44:258-63.
- Alvin Plantinga (1991). When Faith and Reason Clash: Evolution and the Bible. Christian Scholar's Review 21 (1):8-32.
- Alvin Plantinga (1991). Evolution, Neutrality, and Antecedent Probability: A Reply to Van Till and McMullin. Christian Scholar's Review 21 (1):80-109.
- Philip L. Quinn (1984). The Philosopher of Science as Expert Witness. In James T. Cushing, C. F. Delany & Gary M. Gutting (eds.), Science and Reality: Recent Work in the Philosophy of Science. University of Notre Dame Press.
- Del Ratzsch (2002). Design Theory and its Critics: Monologues Passing in the Night. [REVIEW] Ars Disputandi 2.
- Reed Richter, American Science and its Anti-Evolutionist Critics: It's the Evidence Stupid.
- Reed Richter (2002). What Science Can and Cannot Say: The Problems with Methodological Naturalism. Reports of the National Center for Science Education 22 (Jan-Apr 2002):18-22.
- Michael Ruse (1982). Creation Science Is Not Science. Science, Technology, and Human Values 7 (40):72-8.
- Michael Ruse (1982). Response to the Commentary: Pro Judice. Science, Technology, and Human Values 7 (41):19-23.
- John S. Wilkins (2012). Could God Create Darwinian Accidents? Zygon 47 (1):30-42.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: